Wednesday 19 June 2013

TOP Beauty : Contouring in humid weather

-guide to contouring in humid weather-

We all know how hot it gets in HK,
and how ridiculous it is that no matter how much primer you use,
some products on your face will melt off eventually.



Message from Yancy:

I've always wanted a creme bronzer that could fight HK weather,
as the powder ones just fall off under the crazy heat.
I think I've found it recently, but used in my own steps!

 
Allow me to show you my little beauty secret for s/s 2013!


new love for the s/s 2013!
 Step 1 :
Apply Tom Ford shape and illuminate 01 intensity one with one side of a flat foundation brush,
(this is where all the little gift travel set foundation brush comes in handy)
apply it to where you normally wear your bronzer,
then blend it gently with the clean side of the brush.

Step 2:
Use the Mac 168 brush and any bronzer you already have
(in my case, the Canmake Shading Powder 03)
Gently use it as a setting powder along places you have already contour, Gently I said! 

Step 3 (Additional Step for mega bronzing girl):
Use the Mac 168 brush,
dab a little bit of TF intensity one,
and run it around your face.

* I only recommend this if you have a doreamon face. Less is more girls.

Tom Ford shape and illuminate in the shade 01 intensity one
no shimmer, just reflecting creme, awesomeness!
canmake shading powder 03 - mac 168 - dior travel foundation brush

Some notes : 
a) I have pale-medium skin, (slightly darker than the lancome teint miracle po-03 if you're really asking)
so this TF bronzer in 01 intensity one is great for me.

If you have darker skin, I suggest you go up a shade or else this bronzer will just look dirty on you.
b) the key to rocking this bronzer is to add gradually,
the product does build on VERY nicely.


oh and check out how hot Tom Ford is here, it's ridiculous. 

So, what's your contouring secret?
Share with us in the comment section below!

Stay on TOP!
Yancy

No comments:

Post a Comment